Salt Lake City Studio is a proud to announce that we are one of the official training and testing center for aspiring or NewTek TriCaster operators in the Salt Lake City region. The NewTek TriCaster Certified Operator Examination covers knowledge and skills required to operate NewTek Tricaster efficiently for media production. The examination tests each candidate’s knowledge on how a Tricaster and an operator works together to come up with an excellent live production.
What is NewTeck Tricaster?
NewTek Tricaster was introduced in 2005 as a compact and portable device for live video switching, broadcast graphics and web streaming – a live production solution in a box. There are several types of Tricaster to match the production demands, namely:
- TriCaster PRO – for professional video and audio connections and virtual sets (using proprietary NewTek LiveSet technology) to the TriCaster line.
- TriCaster STUDIO – the Tricaster that can support six cameras.
- TriCaster BROADCAST – can deliver SDI video and audio support.
- TriCaster 3PLAY – a portable multi-channel HD/SD slow motion replay system.
- TCXD300 – the first high definition TriCaster.
- TriCaster TCXD850 – a 22-channel high definition model in a rack mount form factor.
- TriCaster 40 – easy-to-use multi-camera, live video studio for any desktop.
- TriCaster 455 – 4-camera, 14-channel, HD live show with maximum creative firepower.
- TriCaster 855 – for big, live productions in native, full-resolution HD.
- TriCaster 8000 – with integrated social media sharing for social network productions.
What a NewTek TriCaster Certified Operator Could Mean to You?
A certified NewTek TriCaster operator gives event producers, directors, and production managers the confidence that you know Tricaster very well. This certifications serves as a guarantee for high-quality productions.
As a Certified NewTek TriCaster Operator, you can:
- Get higher paying jobs
- Have an edge over non-certified Tricaster operators
- Give customers the confidence with your Tricaster abilities
- Be recognized by other industry professionals
- Teach TriCaster skills to others
So, How Can You Take the NewTek Tricaster Exam?
The NewTek TriCaster Certified Operator Examination covers 9 areas of skills and knowledge of TriCaster operation, namely:
- Physical set-up and general video knowledge
- Software set-upWorking with sessions
- Transferring, loading, and creating media
- Networking and streaming to the web
- Live operation
- Media players
- Virtual inputs, virtual sets, LiveMatte
- Working with audio
For a comprehensive details on NewTek TriCaster Operator Certification, visit http://www.saltlakecitystudio.com/newtek_tricaster_training.html.