If you’re managing a business, small or big, one way of increasing awareness for your brand is propagating relevant video ads. Help from SLC video production studios can be easily accessible if you’re near the vicinity.
But if you sit on two separate ends of a polarized scenario: either you’re a beginner or you have drained yourself of some ideas rest assured that help comes to those who deserve it.
You have just pressed your luck and here you are reading pieces of information to make you inspired for that next commercial shoot. Let’s brainstorm together!
Video production ideas worth exploring:
- Capturing a slice of life – Say your ad wants to reach out to students or housewives. Product ranges can be so broad from bags to mops. If you can capture the way your audience does things then instant connection may happen.
- Depicting something normal with a twist – How come you’re always reminded of coolness when viewing a Mentos commercial? Because the creative team behind those successful ads made it so!
- Nature is your friend – If you’re advertising detergents or herbal remedies then it’s best to resort to serene nature shots for a commercial.
- Why not let them have exclusive behind the scenes peek? – Now that you mentioned it, this technique may work well if you aim at promoting transparency. This strategy is perfect if your marketing schemes are focused on making the company more open to customers.
- Include hilarity – No mention of a video that combines slapstick and some funny taglines ever failed. Need proof? Watch some WWE PPV ads or how about that library scene from Mercedes Benz?
- Bring in the inspiration – What does Nike, Milo, Dove and Pantene have in common despite the seemingly oddball categorization? They all make commercials that inspire the best in viewers. Search for it and see for yourself.
- Highlight customer experience – Nothing beats good old testimonials eh? But if you think these methods may suck now due to anonymity then why not show potential customers the list of your currently satisfied customers in the flesh?
- Product Demonstrations – For products that are complicated to use or newly introduced an insider tutorial and demonstration for your clients on a commercial clip can do all the trick.
- Who doesn’t love tours? – Ever wondered how it’s like working inside a trusted company? This may gather mixed effects but Unilever and McDonald’s certainly won this division in the past.
- How’s it going with your employees? – Want to watch how real companies make use of their wealth of employees to attract new employees and foster growth from within? Here’s Nestle’s take on how it’s like to work for them
Let your creativity run wild and break the conventions on some of these ideas to make your own!
Some tips to effectively combine creativity and structure:
Resolved to doing your Video production in SLC? Here are some more tips from the experts.
- Don’t’ forget the storyboard – This is where it all begins. The title frames, dialogues if any, sequencing, camera instructions and all. Never leave this one out.
- Who’s your target market? – Let viewers shape your commercial, it’s for them after all.
- The niche/s the brand belongs to – Will you make a funny commercial for a bank? Probably not. Stick to the niche.
- Think profit (marketing tactics) – There are many elaborate ways to do so and social media is at its forefront.
Making moving visual representations for your brands is a good and effective marketing technique. Don’t let ideas run wild away from you. Start shooting with your SLC video production studio of choice and see best results.