What this article contains:
• Technology and Business
• Videos and Their Roles in Business
• The Making of A Quality Video
• Choosing the Right Salt Lake City Production Company
Technology and Business
Technology has had a profound impact on the business industry. And it has completely revolutionized the way people conduct business. High technology innovations have changed the way how entrepreneurs deal with their intended markets and how businesses promote and markets their products and services globally.
The business industry has always been competitive and technology is used by businesses to gain advantage over their competitors. This is the reality. If you’re a business owner, you know how extremely difficult it can be to survive and stay longer in the business industry without keeping abreast of the technology advancements and embracing them.
Videos and their Roles in Business
Now, one of the innovative methods used in the business today is the use of web-based corporate videos. If you’re not new to online marketing, you definitely know how very important web videos can be.
• It effectively increases your brand’s personality.
• It increases the web traffic to your website.
• It’s cost-effective.
Since it has emotions attached to it, it can convey well the message to its targeted audience. It engages or draws customers to your website and makes them stay longer and therefore increases the chance for sales.
Now, which video type can you use?
There are many types of videos that can be incorporated in the website. Some of them are the following:
1. How To Videos – They are the most popular and they can drive traffic to your website. With just a simple presentation or demonstration of how your products and services work, you can attract lots of potential customers.
2. Promotional Videos – This simply explains the advantages of buying your products or the benefits of hiring your company.
3. Testimonial Videos - They are important since they can be a resource for the reliability and effectiveness of your products and services.
4. Information Sharing Videos - This video educates the intended audience in a certain thing, whether it is about your expertise or a certain topic that interests the viewers.
5. Outreach Videos – This is a great way to promote and create a buzz about a specific charity or fundraising event or campaigns.
Now, even if you have all these types of videos in your website, if they are not of good quality, they will just amount to nothing.
Why? Because only QUALITY VIDEOS SELL!
The Making of a Quality Video
Creating and making videos has never been so easy and affordable. With a video camera or a camcorder and through the use of the internet, companies no matter the size can actually produce quality videos in just a matter of minutes. This is such a wonderful opportunity for businesses to grab.
However before taking the plunge, it’s always better to consider several factors affecting quality video production.
What does a quality video production require?
1. Script Writing - Script writing is a non-glamorous part of creating videos but it is a very essential key to your success. A good script should be able to communicate and convey a message, engage attention, build an emotional connection, and finally to persuade its intended viewers to purchase or do a certain action, such as to purchase the company’s product and services. Moreover if the customers and other viewers are delighted in your video, they might tell others about it.
2. Editing – The quality of the video most of the time is determined by its editing process. The higher the quality of your editing, the better the outcome will be. Quality editing involves a professional editor, high quality tools including the software, and a comfortable editing suite.
3. Tools and Equipment - With the myriad of choices of the tools and equipment available in the marketplace, you might have a difficulty in choosing which is suitable for the kind of the type of video you are going to make. Check out the quality. Cheap tools don’t necessarily mean low resolution quality. And, of course, consider your budget.
4. Shooting Location – The shooting location could make or break your video production. Therefore it is necessary to consider which location is best for you. You can have a natural setting or opt to use a computer-generated images on a studio back lot.
5. Actors - It is also very important to consider your actors. You can have a real company employee as actors instead of hiring professionals who might not be familiar with your company and the products you are trying to promote.
6. Studio – There are certain audio requirements that can only be resolved and met when done in a professional video production studio. Moreover, a studio can also provide green screen facilities and other tools for special effects.
7. Production Company – When you consider hiring one, you’re definitely on a good start to getting high quality videos. Production companies can be costly but they are worth your money!
Keeping all these factors in mind can greatly help in the success of your video production.
Choosing the Right Salt Lake City Production Company
As mentioned above, the production company is one of the most important factors in the overall success of video production. It has a great effect when it comes to the quality of the video produce. With that, it is also imperative to choose the right production company who will do the job for you.
If you’re living in or around Salt Lake City, you surely know that video production companies are emerging all over the city, offering many different kinds of services to make your videos more appealing. The most basic thing you can do is to ask for referrals. You can also check the internet. However, with the many companies available, you can be confused which is which.
The best thing? Do a background check-up. To help you with that, here are some questions you can ask:
• How much experience does the company have? How about each member of the production crew?
• Are they able to create different types of videos?
• Who will actually be working on your video , the more experienced or the new and fresh employees?
• What type of clients have they worked with in the past? Have they worked for the same project as mine?
• Are they credible? Are there testimonials or reviews that tells about their services?
• Are their services reasonable enough?
In today’s business where having an online presence is very critical to the success of any corporation in Salt Lake City, choosing the right video company is very important.